Thank you for inquiring about Soul Harvest Worship Center. We are excited to partner with you at your event!
Step 1: For scheduling the first thing you should do is please fill out our Schedule Inquiry Form.
Step 2: Then please view our Finances & Scheduling Decorum Sheet.
If we have ministered with you within the past year, simply call our office at (209) 521-5157, or email our administrator. (email@example.com)
We will pray over your request, review our schedule, and then we will respond as quickly as possible.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our ministry office. Office hours can be found at the bottom of this page.
FINANCING AND SCHEDULING
In a separate check (not including any reimbursement expenses), please have available for the minister or their associate at the completion of the last service.
• Travel: The church/organization will cover travel expenses incurred by the minister and their associate. These expenses include, but are not limited to:
• Airfare – We believe in the model set forth by Jesus for His disciples by sending them out “two by two.” Therefore, we ask that the host church or organization cover airfare for two. We will be responsible for booking the tickets. Once the tickets have been purchased, we will provide the church/organization with the flight itinerary and receipt. We ask reimbursement be made within 5 days off receipt.
• Hotel accommodations – The host church or organization is responsible for the lodging for the minister & associate. We ask that the hotel be clean & newer. (Some examples would be Marriott Hotels—Courtyard, Residence Inn, Sheraton Hotel, & Holiday Inn). We will inform you at the time how many rooms will be needed (1-2).
• Meals – Meals & any snacks shall be the responsibility of the host church/organization for both the minister & their associate.
• Rental Car/Transportation –For any transportation needed, host shall be responsible.
Gas Reimbursement – For all local ministry, host church shall be responsible for reimbursement.